A washable and reusable unisex face mask made from 50% cotton (165 g stretch cotton) and 50% polyester (PES micropeach). Fashion wearing design thanks to the easy to adjust clamp.
Washable at 60 degrees in. Can be ironed at a maximum 110 C.
The straps and bottom rubber should not be ironed. Non-chlorine and non-bleach disinfectants can be used. Can be soaked and rinsed at 60-90 C.
One-layer protective structure, removable nose adjustable metal pin, and comfortable elastic ear straps. Printed fabric on the outside and plain on the inside.
This mask is not a medically graded mask nor personal protective equipment.
Available in 3 beautiful colors for all your casual and formal occasions.
- Composition: 50% cotton and 50% polyester
- Color: Purple & white, white & purple, black & purple
- Breathability: Good breathability
- Fitting: Versatile, comfortable
- Softness: Very smooth
- Grasp the two edges of the bottom strap and set the clamp to the loosest so you can easily hide it over your head.
- Then grab the top strap and align it on top of your head or where you feel comfortable enough.
- Adjust the mask to your face so that both the bottom and top are in place, then squeeze the pin to stabilize the top line of the mask and close to maximum.
- After placing the mask tightly on your face, place the straps in their final position, and pull the lower strap adjuster so that the lower remains tight.
- Change the mask every few hours.
- When you take off the mask, wash it immediately, or put it in a smaller laundry bag and then in the washing machine.
- The mask can be washed in a washing machine at 60 °, but it can also withstand 95 °. Daily washing can damage the rubber.
- The mask can be ironed. Do not iron the mask on the mask’s bottom line, as the rubber may be damaged, and the straps should be avoided.